Information submitted will be posted here when available.
You will find below information submitted by States or Regional Economic Integration Organization concerning the following issues:
- General notification of consent to import as per Article 3, paragraphs 6 and 7
- Notification of application of Article 3, paragraph 9
- Notification under Article 4, paragraph 2
- Submission of information on facilities that use mercury or mercury compounds as per Article 5, paragraph 5(c)
- Registrations for exemptions from the phase out dates in Annexes A and B as per Article 6
- Notification by a Party that artisanal and small-scale gold mining and processing is more than insignificant in its territory, as per Article 7, paragraph 3
- Designation of national focal point for the exchange of information as per Article 17, paragraph 4
- Information on measures to implement the Convention as per Article 30, paragraph 4
- Declaration on the entry into force of any amendment to an annex as per Article 30, paragraph 5
More information about the registrations for exemptions from the phase out dates in Annexes A and B as per Article 6 are found at the Exemptions page.