This session, co-organized with ICMGP, reviewed the state of knowledge on the impacts of mercury pollution on biodiversity and livelihoods, and explored the applicability of economic tools to support mercury-related policies and national efforts to implement the Minamata Convention in connection with wider sustainable development goals.
- David Evers, Biodiversity Research Institute
- Jaime Echeverría, EAE Consult
- Eva Kruemmel, Inuit Circumpolar Council
- Manoela Pessoa de Miranda, Minamata Convention Secretariat
- Full presentations
- Video recording of the event below